First Serve In takes pride in providing a high level of service to all customers. This is evident in our shipping process which includes the following key points:
First Serve In is not responsible for lost shipments if optional insurance or Express Mail is not utilized.
- First Serve In ships items daily using the parcel post option of the United States Postal Service (USPS)
- First Serve In provides free shipping for orders over $50 using the parcel post option of the USPS
- First Serve In ships charges $5 for orders of $15 or less using parcel post
- First Serve In ships charges $7 for orders of $15 to $30 using parcel post
- First Serve In ships charges $9 for orders of $30 to $50 using parcel post
- First Serve In uses USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days) or Express mail (1-2) for expedited shipping. The customer is responsible for the additional cost of expedited mail. The additional cost is calculated by adding the actual USPS cost of expedited shipping to the order. This charge will replace the parcel post charge indicated on the order.
- Insurance is an option offered by First Serve In for all purchases. First Serve In will charge the customer the actual costs charged by the USPS. If insurance is desired it should be indicated in the comment section as the client checks out.
- First Serve In does not charge additional money for handling.
- First Serve In provides gift wrapping services. Cost of gift wrapping is determined by the number and size of the items. Please contact First Serve In at 800-708-2004 for further detail.
- Tracking of lost shipments can only be performed when optional insurance is purchased or Express Mail is utilized. Please contact First Serve In at 800-708-2004 to assist in tracking of lost items.